2021 APAHC Conference Registration
Welcome to the APAHC 2021 Conference Registration. This year’s conference brings a redesigned content structure and virtual format, while continuing to offer hours of CEs. The 2021 Conference is a great year to attend, whether for the first or fifth time, as it is being offered at 50% of the normal cost.
Conference programming will be held during daytime and evening hours on Thursday March 4, and daytime hours on Friday, March 5, 2021. Please note that due to the virtual format there will be no Saturday programming as in years past
While virtual, the Conference Planning Committee has worked hard to integrate the parts of the APAHC Conference that makes it a favorite among psychologists in academic health centers – presentations relevant to one’s practice and a small, collegial group with opportunities for making new connections or strengthening existing ones!
Additionally, the biennial, day-long interactive Boot Camp workshops for Early Career and Mid-Career professionals will be offered concurrently on Thursday March 4, 2021. Keep an eye out for information on application to these Boot Camps!
We recognize the challenges many face in attending virtual conferences. We have made multiple efforts to help mitigate some of the challenges and facilitate full engagement from our attendees:
- We have made efforts to schedule the daily activities of the conference to help reduce disproportionate impacts on attendees with family obligations
- We have reduced the cost of registration to 50% of our regular, in-person rates, to hopefully ease some of the financial burden of professional development that many are facing during this challenging time
- We are offering a variety of content from which our attendees can choose to ensure that conference activities are most relevant and highly suited to their professional development needs.
- We recognize that many attendees are and will continue to be juggling multiple simultaneous commitments at the time of the conference. We intend to make the majority of conference programming available for online viewing at a later date so that attendees can continue to benefit from program offerings at their convenience. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer CE credits for online viewing after the live conference has ended, but it is our hope that the increased flexibility and breadth of offerings will still be of benefit to our attendees.
Some important dates to remember as you are planning your APAHC 2021 Conference attendance:
- Early Bird rates close 11:59pm EST Friday, January 15th
- Conference registration closes completely at 11:59pm EST on Monday, February 15th (there will be no registration permitted after this date due to virtual format)
|Early Bird||Dec 1 – Jan 15||$150||$220||$50||$70|
|Regular Rate||Jan 16 – Feb 15||$175||$245||$75||$95|
CEs are available for an additional $50.
Registration fees include all conference activities except bootcamps.
As typical, registration for the conference is less for APAHC members – consider joining APAHC ($60 for psychologists, $15 for trainees)! Click here for all the benefits of being an APAHC member or here to join!
Step 01 – Registrant Information (Person Attending Conference)
Note: The “CE Only” option is for that who have already registered and later want to add CE credits. Choosing this option without first choosing another option will not enable access to the conference.
Registration is now closed.